Home > Contributions > Camera-ready Submission
|Deadline for paper submission||April 7, 2012
|Notification of paper acceptance||June 15, 2012|
|Camera ready papers and author registration||July 15, 2012|
Camera-ready submission site is now available.
Guideline for Camera-ready Submission Instructions
Prospective authors must submit their papers electronically in PDF format no later than midnight (US Pacific Time) on July 15, 2012. Manuscripts must be in English.
Each accepted paper must be registered by one of the authors before submission of the final manuscript
- Please note that at least one of the authors must register for the conference paying regular registration fees (not student fee) before submitting the camera-ready copy of his/her manuscript(s). Papers submitted without registration will not be included in the conference program or in the proceedings. Please note that this fee will not be refunded even if the registration is cancelled.
- According to IAPR's policy, should an author have more than one paper accepted, only one registration is required for publication although other authors are encouraged to register and participate in the conference.
Manuscript length: 4 pages.
Extra Pages: During registration authors may purchase no more than one extra page for each accepted paper at 10,000 JPY per page if they find it necessary to address the concerns of the reviewers.
Please register for ICPR2012 from the online registration site. Please complete your registration by logging-in to your Personal Page. If you have not yet registered your personal information, please first complete the required items on ID Application page in order to acquire your ID and Password.
All final paper contributions will consist of a PDF file (max 2 MB). Before submission, the PDF file of your final paper should be checked for IEEE Xplore compliance. General information on how to create IEEE Xplore compatible PDFs is available on the information page for using IEEE PDF eXpress (conference ID: icpr12x). Please also consider to use "PDF Test" service at the paperplaza at the paperplaza to simply check your PDF file acceptable to IEEE eXplore.
Final paper submission is via the PaperCept system. We strongly recommend that you follow the following step-by-step instructions when preparing your paper.
Step 2: Double check that the names of all authors and their order is identical in the PaperCept submission system and the pape.
Step 3: Create a PDF version of your paper. You may proceed directly to the next step and have IEEE PDF eXpress create your PDF file for you.
Step 4: Login to IEEE PDF eXpress (conference ID: icpr12x) and create the PDF file for your paper if you didn't create a PDF file yourself in Step 2. If you have already created a PDF file for your paper, login to IEEE PDF eXpress (conference ID: icpr12x) and use it to check if your PDF file is IEEE PDF compliant. Also please consider to use "PDF Test" service at the paperplaza to simply check your PDF file acceptable to IEEE eXplore.
Step 5: Submitting your final contribution via PaperCept. To process the copyright transfer for each contribution, follow the "Copyright Transfer" link .Follow the steps as described on Copyright Transfer. You will not be able to upload your contribution if Copyright Transfer is incomplete. Note that please REPEAT the process for each paper for which you are the corresponding author. Please make sure that paper title and author list is accurate before copyright transfer is performed.
IAPR Ethical Requirements for Authors
The IAPR requires that all authors wishing to present a paper declare that:
- The paper is substantially original and that no paper substantially similar in content has been submitted or will be submitted to any other conference or journal during the ICPR 2010 review period.
- The paper does not contain any plagiarism, and
- The paper will be presented by the author or a co-author in person.
The IAPR retains the right to eliminate any papers in violation of these requirements and to exclude the authors of such papers from future IAPR community activities.
ICPR2012 reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the technical meeting. In particular, a paper accepted for the ICPR 2012 technical program will not be published on IEEE Xplore if its authors or a proxy do not present the paper at the Conference.
ICPR 2012 Program Chairs
Alberto Del Bimbo (Italy), Kim L. Boyer (USA), Katsushi Ikeuchi (Japan)